- The Human Boday, often called Boday Man is the male counterpart of the Human Bhai. The Bhai is a Hindu term that refers to a Hindu brother who lives with a Hindu wife in the Hindu family. Unlike the Boday Man who works in a traditional role in the household, the Bhai Man spends much of his time performing rituals and going around doing various chores that would be associated with Hinduism. Although the Boday Man does not live with a Hindu wife, he does live on a Hindu family and his Hindu friends. He is usually seen as a very caring and loving brother and is always happy when he sees his sister or brother.
- The Bhai Man lives with his sister or brother in a Hindu household. However, the Boday Man may not live in the Hindu home. Most times he will only live in Hindu family homes but he will do all the work for them at home.
- The Bhai can be seen as a very caring brother and it is not unusual for him to be taken in by people when he is first coming into the community. This is done to show that they will treat him with respect when he first comes into the community.
- There are many stories about how the Bhai was created in the Hindu community. The legend goes that the Boday Man went to the house of the God Krishna where he stayed. When his sister and brother-in-law found out that he was in the house, they asked him to leave. The Bhai went to another house, where he was welcomed as one of their own.
- The Bhai is seen as a very caring brother by everyone, regardless of their religion. He is very loyal to the Hindu community and takes part in every important event. If the Bhai is not in the family home, he will go out to do things for them in order to show that he supports the Hindu community.
- The body is known to be very protective of his sister and brother-in-law. The Bhai’s sister and brother-in-law try to do as much work in the Hindu community as possible and are often seen with other Hindu women. It is not uncommon for the body’s sister or brother-in-law to be a teacher at the Hindu temple.
- The Bhai is very protective of his family and has many friends in the community. He is also very good with children and is always willing to help around the house.
- The body is seen as very gentle and loving by his sister and brother-in-law. They are always ready to lend a helping hand to those who are in need. When they are not around, the Bhai is always there to take care of his sister or brother in his absence.
- The Bhai will never do anything that could hurt his sister or brother-in-law. He will do everything in his power to protect them and provide for them. This is very true of the Body Family, because they are always there for one another.
- If ever there is a time that the Bhai becomes ill, then he will be the first one to reach out for his sister or brother in need. He is always ready to help out whoever may be in need.
- The Bhai will always be there to help his brother and sister-in-law during their time of need. If there is a need that is big enough to send out an email to everyone who lives in the family, the Bhai will be there to make sure that the person gets what they need.
- The Bhai is very protective of his sister and brother-in-law because they are so dear to him. He will do whatever he can to ensure that they are in good health. He would go to great lengths to keep his sister and brother-in-law from harm and will do what is necessary to get them back home.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.